The Asian Development Bank’s Japan Fellowship Program (ADB-JSP) offers Scholarships. It is an opportunity for qualified citizens of ADB member countries. This scholarship is to undertake development-related postgraduate studies in Fields. Kyoto University is now one of the program’s destination institutions and opens the fields for the incoming student.
Important Note for Kyoto University Japan Scholarship
- Only applicants for i-PM (International Project Management Program) are eligible to apply for this Scholarship.
- ADB-JSP scholarship.
- Applicants for i-BA (International Business Admission Program) cannot apply for the ADB-JSP scholarship.
- For applying for i-PM, you need to pay the application fee (10,000 JPY) by the application period.
- Application fee cannot be refunded in any situation.
The ADB-JSP will cover:
- Tuition fees,
- Travel expenses,
- Daily subsistence allowance of approximately 147,000 yen/month,
- Medical/accident insurance,
- Books/teaching materials and research grants,
- Miscellaneous expenses.
You must file a financial report every 6 months and you must keep all receipts for the goods you have purchased with this fund.
Eligibility for Kyoto University Japan Scholarship
ADB borrowing member countries include:
- Information Sheet:
- Designated ADB Format [Selected applicants only]
- Please prepare the following document(s) shortly after the date of the successful announcement of the Applicants.
- Certificate(s) of income:
- Individual annual income must be issued by the current employer and family income (parent/spouse).
- Must be a certified or notarized copy, in English with the equivalent in U.S. dollars. If the parents are unemployed or deceased, they must also be certified or notarized.
We only accept any inquiries about the above documents of successful GSM applicants’ examination.